Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Quick note...

Hi everybody! It just occured to me that I might ought to let you in on some of my plans here.

I posted every weekday last week, I guess I got on a roll. However, since I'm just blogging for a hobby and not to make a living, it would probably get a little time consuming to post every day, every week.

So. my plan is to update 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week. I'm having tons of fun and would love to write every day, but I don' think I could keep that up for an extended period of time.

I know it's not like you're on the edge of your seats waiting for my next post, but I just thought it'd be polite to keep you in the know. :)

See you tomorrow! Get ready to make your own shampoo and conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment