Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm trying to write a post, but my brain's all mush

Well, I realize that it's been a while, way too long. I write blog posts in my head very often, I hope you know. Maybe someday, they'll invent something where all I have to do is think a post, and my laptop will read my mind and type it up for me. Then, I can write blog posts and mop the floor, make dinner, drive down the road, etc.

Of course, I finally just got my first smart phone a week ago, so even if something like that gets invented, I'll be 80 before I finally get it for myself. Also, I do not want a computer that can read my mind. Scary. For the computer.

See, the problem is, even if I finally have some time to sit down and write a post, my brain turns to mush so I just check Facebook and get on Pinterest. Like I said, I have so many things to tell you, it's just that when I sit down to my computer, I forget all of it. 

Just like right now, as I ramble on about mind reading computers and how I got a smart phone. (Took me 2 days to figure out how to answer a call. True story.)

So, I will share with you a picture of my beautiful birthday girl Isabella, and leave you with a promise to write more often.

She's got it in her head that we have to call her "Isabella Princess" now. Except for on Monday, when we had to call her "Emma" all day. No idea why. 

See that thing in her hand? There's a blog post in my head about making chunky crayons out of old, broken crayons. I even took pictures.

I will be back soon, I promise. 
I'm assuming you even missed me. 
Well, I've definitely missed sharing with you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment