Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cloth diaper show details

I mentioned it, so I wanted to share some of the details of my upcoming diaper show for you local readers who might be interested in coming. Even if you're not interested in cloth diapering, I love to chat with other like-minded natural parenting moms about all kinds of things! :)

The show is at Doodlebugs Consignment boutique located at 160 W. Pine Street in Ponchatoula, Louisiana.

I will be there with my diaper show kit from 11-2. I will be answering questions, giving out info, and scheduling future consults and parties. I recommend that anyone who is currently or soon will have a child in diapers, as cloth diapering is so much easier than most people expect, I've had some really skeptical people convert and love it!

I'd also like to add that my cloth diaper sales is going to serve as one of our big fundraisers for our adoption, which is why I'm hoping this show will really kick off my business!

Here are the links to the store hosting the party and the store I work for, Zukababy.

zukababy.com

doodlebugsconsignment.com

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment