Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

I'm baaack!

Readers,

I'm not sure if anyone is still signed up for the email updates over here at what used to be "Raising Isabella", but I feel like, if you are, I owe you a warning/explanation.

I've spent the past year blogging over at revolutionarymom.com, and that was a fun experiment, but my free trial runs out next month, and I feel that, for my purposes, if would be much easier and more cost effective to continue blogging on my free blogger account over here, instead of renewing my domain at revolutionarymom.com.

I'm changing the name of "Raising Isabella" for two obvious reasons - Korban and Evie. I'd hate for them to feel left out! I've changed my title to "Revolutionary Mom", and my web address is revomom.blogspot.com. If you don't want to receive email updates, feel free to unsubscribe, I know that we all have to many emails to keep up with.

You may get an influx of email updates as I transfer my posts from revolutionarymom.com over here. Please be patient and just delete them as they come. :)

Also, I'm going to use my personal Facebook page instead of the blog one I was using. Simplify is the name of my game right now.

See you on the other side!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment