Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Stuff I recommend

Stuff I recommend

People

This is just a short list of the Authors that have had a profound impact my life with the revolutionary things they have to say. I would love for you to recommend your favorites for me to check out!

Books

Some of these books are by the authors listed above. Each of them has affected the way I see the world.
(Just a friendly reminder that if you order one of the books above through Amazon.com and use either on of the links or the search box in the right sidebar to order, a percentage of your order will go to support our adoption!)

Blog Roll

This is a list of the blogs that I like to read. A few are about social justice, most are about family, some are friends I’ve made along the way. Check them out and tell ‘em that Sarah over at RevolutionaryMom.com sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment