Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Announcing our newest family member!

I know I've been silent for a while - we've  had a lot going on in our home. The main reason I haven't been blogging, though, is that my laptop died. :( I can't seem to get the hang of using Dennis' Dell (spoiled to the Mac, I'm afraid). Besides, by the time he gets home with it, I'm pretty much brain dead, anyway.
Now, on to more important things - Baby Evangeline Lily Ellzey made her debut into our family on Saturday, October 12! She was almost a week overdue, and didn't decide to come until she received her "eviction notice"! She was born 1 1/2 hours before her scheduled induction! We are all doing well, although things are a little hectic at our house right now, as we adjust to having 3 babes aged 3 and under!
I'm going to try to attach some photos, but that may not work out, seeing as I can't even seem to type on this ole Dell computer.
Also, I should mention that, within one month, my computer and Kindle fire both seem to have bitten the dust, and my Iphone won't connect to the internet - meaning I'm using media anytime I want to connect to social media. I take that as a sign from upstairs that I need to shut down and spend this time focusing intensely on my family as we adjust to this new family dynamic.
I'll be back sometime around the holidays, with lots to say, I'm sure!
God bless!
Ok, this computer is driving me nuts - I'll publish a separate post with some Photos of Evie soon - you really have to see her, she's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment