Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"Seven" wrap-up

Can you believe that it's over? This "mutiny against excess" has been an amazing journey for me. I've especially enjoyed the fellowship of the women I've gotten to know in our small group Bible Study. Last night, at our last meeting, we talked about the lasting changes this study has brought about in us. It was an emotional time as we all shared how cutting back in these areas has been such a freeing and eye opening experience. I hope that you've been inspired, as well.
Since we're wrapping up this week, I'd like to do a "list post" of all of my articles from this study.
Introduction
Food, Food Part 2
Clothes, Clothes Part 2,
Possessions
Media,
Waste
Spending, Spending Part 2
Stress
In the final video session of the book study, the original group of women that did the "Seven experiment" got together. One of them said something that I found to be profoundly exciting - "seven" is not the things God want's to do in your life. Seven is the thing that gets your ready for what God has for you."
I can't wait to see what is in store for all of us!Seven-by-Jen-Hatmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment