Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Dadgum interwebs (I've been hacked)

Ya'll, I'm ticked.

I was on the way home from my vacation today, when I decided to check my email while waiting on the family at a rest stop.

I had an email...from my past self. Sort of.

Some loser took revolutionarymom.com, claimed MY writing as his/her own, and is using it to advertise hot tubs.

I know, it doesn't make sense. Check out the site, and it will. All of those are my posts, except for the two about hot tubs and free samples.

I let the domain expire but didn't delete the wordpress site because I was toying with the idea of keeping the whole thing. Too late now.

I wouldn't even care that much except this junk is getting emailed out to my former readers because she's using my old email subscriber list.

It's even copyrighted. Ugh ugh ugh.

Anyways, all that to say, if you get an email from revolutionarymom.com. It wasn't me! I'm pretty sure you personal info is safe, but you should unsubscribe to be sure. Also, get your voodoo dolls out and put a hex on "Christine".


No comments:

Post a Comment