Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Cloth diaper party!

Hi guys!

Before I get started on my Sourdough series, I'd like to share an important announcement: I'm hosting a party!

This is not just any party, though. This is a cloth diaper party.

I had a visit with Erin at Zukababy in New Orleans last week, and we've decided to have a cloth diaper party at my place in Ponchatoula!

I've talked to a number of people since I've moved here that are interested in cloth diapering, but just don't know where to begin. Believe, I've been there. I was so grateful to have Zukababy nearby when Izzy was born, where I could learn just how easy and affordable cloth diapering can be.

So, what do you do at a cloth diaper party, anyway? Well, Erin will come with her box o' gear (diapers, liners, wipes and such) and explain the different types of cloth diapers, the best way to keep them until wash day, how to wash, how to troubleshoot, etc. Also, you can order from my house that night, if you're interested.

Pretty soon, I'll write a little about my experience with cloth diapering and why I love it so MUCH! Yes, I'm a little crazy about my cloth diapers.

So, before I go, I'll share with you the details: The party will be Friday, September 16th at my place in Ponchatoula. We're still nailing down the exact time, but I'll let you know as soon as I know. It will be some time in the evening. Be checking back.

Let me know by comment if you think you might want to come, and do your friends a favor by letting them know, too! Share the link for this post on Facebook if you think any of your e-friends might be interested. I'll be creating a Facebook "event" shortly.

Even if you're not that interested, you may want to come by just to see how it's done. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I know that this post does not apply to all readers, only those in my area who have small children. However I do want to get the word out as much as possible so we can have a good turnout for Erin's first homeshow. If you don't live in the area but are interested in cloth diapering or just want another good natural parenting resource, you can still check out Zukababy's website.

TTFN!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment