Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Make-ahead Monday #12

This week, I'm finally back on track with cooking. I only ended up cooking once last week. I guess I was still in recovery from our vacation!

This morning, I made a big pan or breakfast cake, and the leftovers went into the freezer for another time. I haven't made it in a month or two, and I'd forgotten how much I like it!

For lunch, I made a pizza, and I divided dough to make two crusts. I froze the extra crust and I'm going to put directions in with it so the hubby can make a quick dinner one day soon.

I also bought all of the ingredients to do these crock pot freezer meals. I'm going to double each recipe, and we'll eat a few this week and save the rest for later. They look really easy and tasty, and I will hopefully get them put together today. I've got a little one with a cold and now I'm coming down with it, but I really need to have a productive week. Korban will be here before we know it, and I'm still far from ready! Well... his room and his things aren't ready. As far as I'm concerned, pregnancy lasts about 10 weeks too long! Really,we're hoping that he stays put for a little extra time because Dennis has finals the week of Korban's due date, and I really want him to have a little more free time when he comes, and I really don't want Korban arriving while his Daddy's off taking a test!


The link-up 
Please share some posts from your blog of favorite meals and dishes that can be prepared ahead of time! I'm stocking my freezer for the arrival of our new baby, and could use all the ideas I can get!
 Posting etiquette: If you do link-up, please leave a comment in the comments sections and link back to this page from your original blog post. If you do not have a blog post to share, please share your favorite recipes or links in the comments section!
Don't forget to sign up for email updates, like Raising Isabella on Facebook, or sign up for my RSS feed so you can receive my updates and be reminded to come post each week! 







No comments:

Post a Comment