Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Welcome baby Korban!

Baby Korban arrived on Saturday, April 28th at 10:57pm. He weighed 8lbs 7oz, and everyone is doing great! Izzy loves her new baby brother, but she was a little disappointed that he can't walk yet.

I'm working on typing up the birth story, hopefully it will be ready by Friday. In the meantime, here's a recent post by one of my favorite bloggers, Stacy, over at Stacy Makes Cents. It's about having a healthy attitude towards food. A great reminder for those of us that can be a little too hard on ourselves (or others) when it comes to lifestyle decisions.

Go on over and check out Food Is Not Your God, you'll be encouraged and glad you did, I'm sure.

Oh, and by the way, a final post about my sugar fast is coming, too. I hope you tried a sugar fast or were inspired to try one!

I don't have a challenge for the month of May, technically. My challenge this month is to learn to be a stay at home mom of two! I will be writing a series of posts on saving money on baby, as well as about saving money in general. So stay tuned for some lively discussions on parenting!

I'd also love to have some guest posts to share, just in case I don't have time to keep up with writing posts these next few weeks. ;) If you blog and you have something you'd like to share with my readers, please send it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment