Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

Natural Cleaning Recipes and tips

I was asked where to find all of my natural cleaning recipes, so I decided to put them all in one post. I realize, as I'm looking at this short list, that I need to write more about how we clean our house! Maybe someday soon I'll do a series about how I clean my whole house. Or how I theoretically clean my whole house. I'm at a point where cleaning is at a minimum right now. I figure having a clean house is for people who don't have babies to play with. :)

Here you go!

Homemade dishwasher detergent

Weed killer recipe

Cleaning with baking soda and vinegar (I have several recipes and tips on here. I also have a few links to web sites with hundreds of uses for baking soda and vinegar, so this is a good place to start if you're wanting to clean your whole house naturally and cheaply.)

There you go! What have you been trying to find a way to clean naturally?


No comments:

Post a Comment