Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tony Campolo/Politics and the Church

Do you ever find that a few of your favorite authors keep quoting the same guy over and over? I do. This guy, Tony Campolo, is always being quoted by some of my favorite authors. Dennis and I had a conversation a few months back about being students of authors and speakers we admire, and his name came up. Dennis found this video today, and we watched it together. I was really moved and wanted to share it with you guys. It may be a little controversial, but it's also incredibly convicting. I'm trusting that you will watch with open hearts and open minds.

Click the link below to watch the video.

Tony Campolo on Politics and the Church

Did you do it? Are your toes hurting from being stepped on? Mine are. Ouchies.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment