Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2014

12 New Year's goal ideas

1.) Write for at least 15 minutes a day for a year.
2.) Some kind of exercise goal. - 100 squats, 100 pushups, 5 minute plank....something easy like that. Finally do a pullup, perhaps. And/Or yoga 3 times a week.
3.) Have houseguests once a week.
4.) Get in the floor and play with my kids every day.
5.) Have one on one teaching time with each kid, every day.
6.) Keep a to-do list at all times.
7.) Work completely through one of my Chinese learning curriculums
8.) Get those dreadlocks
9.) Do something nice for my husband every day, just because.
10.) Do something nice for myself every day, just because.
11.) Study parenting and child education just like I would any other career
12.) Start wearing my retainers again because those braces weren't cheap!

I can only think of ten, but I will come back and add two because it just seems like there should be twelve, since there are 12 months in a year... you know, I could introduce one a month or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment