Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Meal Plan Monday Dec 12

Happy December to all!

This month has been a whirlwind, and this week may just top them all! We've got 2 parties, a banquet, and a wedding in Alabama this week! As a result of both being away part of the week and all of the baking I've got to do for parties, we'll be having a super simple meal plan this week:

1 pot of red bean and rice tonight
1 pot of chicken and rice soup on Wednesday

Every other night, we'll be out of the house, so we'll eat on this when we're home and leftover for lunches.

I also plan to make a sweet potato casserole, a green bean casserole, a batch of cookies, and some thank-you bread to take to neighbors and parties. If I have time, I'll bake some muffins for our road trip this weekend. This is just the season for baking, if you ask me. The weather is cold, and that nice warm stove is much more welcome than it was back in August!

Does winter want to make you bake, or just curl up and hibernate? I go back and forth between the two....


No comments:

Post a Comment