Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"Seven" week 5 and why you won't be hearing from me for a while

This one sort of sneaked up on me. We are entering week 5 of the "Seven Challenge" - media. (Click here to read the entire series.)

Initially, I had planned to keep up my blogging and my online businesses, as they are still in the needy "baby" phase. I was just going to give up social media, perusing Pinterest, etc.

When we  were in class tonight, though, I felt a conviction that I needed to do more. I needed to create more space for God to teach me. I've been working through some things this past week - Why exactly do I write this blog? How am I supposed to continue making time for my home businesses?

What does God's long term plan for our family look like?

I'm going to take a week (or maybe two, we'll see) to spend some intense time in prayer and do some life planning. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks if I come up with anything profound. Maybe I'll just take a few naps and organize a closet. Ha.

I am going to have some of my most popular past articles scheduled to be posted on the RevolutionaryMom.com Facebook page and Twitter feed, so don't think I'm cheating if you see those pop up!

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment